Facebook Ads are one of the most significant digital marketing activities you can utilize to grow your reach, engagement and can help you achieve numerous campaign goals.
As a marketer, if you want accurate data that can help you understand the effectiveness of your Facebook ad campaigns, you need to rely on one of the top Facebook ads reporting tools.
Why? Because let’s face it, Facebook Ads Manager is horrible when it comes to actually reporting on your ad campaigns in a boardroom-ready format. Reports in the form of data tables and CSV files are the only native reporting option in Ads Manager which is not ideal when presenting campaign performance to clients or bosses.
These Facebook Ads reporting tools help you better communicate your ad campaign performance to stakeholders and unlock insights around what works and what doesn’t with your audience, so you can optimize your ad strategy to get better results. This also helps you plan your paid campaigns better and allocate resources where they’ll deliver the highest ROI.
In this article, we’ll take you through some of the industry-leading Facebook ads reporting tools that will help improve your reporting game, increase your ROI and find actionable insights from your paid campaigns.
11 Best Facebook Ads Reporting Tools
Here’s a list of the top 11 Facebook ads reporting tools that you can choose from:
Social Status is the highest-rated Facebook ads reporting tool since it offers in-depth insights into the performance of your paid ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and the Audience Network.
This award-winning tool gives you deep insights into all 14 of Facebook Ad Manager’s campaign objectives such as reach, brand awareness, lead generation, traffic and more. As a specialist social media analytics tool, Social Status provides all campaign, ad set and ad metrics enabling filtering and segmentation by placement, ad set name or ad name.
Ogilvy, Microsoft, and Dentsu are just some of the top brands that use this tool to gain reliable insights into their ad campaigns’ performance.
- Complete Facebook ad reporting automation into a range of stakeholder-ready formats
- Support for all ad account currencies and campaign objectives
- See full ad creatives alongside performance metrics and ad targeting details
- View campaign, ad set and ad details in sortable, nested tables
- Export reports to PDF, PowerPoint PPTX and Google Slides to create presentations quickly
- Visualize ad creatives for faster identification of insights and top ads
- Ad data is pulled live on the Dashboard so you’re always looking at the most up-to-the-minute metrics
- Customizable and white-labelled reports perfect for digital agencies
- It takes slightly more time to load newly populated data
One of the easiest to use yet most powerful Facebook ads reporting tools
Social Status offer a 14-day free trial plan and is one of the only Facebook ad reporting tools that also offer a free forever plan. You can upgrade to a paid plan to access more profiles, data history and features:
- Starter: $29 per month
- Pro: $199 per month
- Business: $399 per month
- Corporate: $599 per month
- Enterprise: $1,499 per month
Access monthly social benchmarks, including ads benchmarks, and compare your campaign performance historically or against Social Status benchmarks.
Metrics Watch is one of the most refined Facebook ads reporting tools that allow you to track and analyze your Facebook ad campaigns.
With an easy drag-n-drop builder, you can quickly get detailed information about your Facebook ad campaigns on a single platform.
Lindt, Spotify, and Freshbooks are some of the top brands that use this platform to run competitor analysis, track campaign performance, and get insights into their emails.
- As one of the best Facebook ads reporting tools, Metrics Watch allows you to send reports and insights directly to your inbox, so you need not visit the tool daily
- Track important KPIs suited to your business goals and get professional reports for better decision making
- An accessible and usable interface that allows customization without coding experience
- This is one of the few Facebook ads reporting tools that provide no-code drag-n-drop report builders
- Customized reporting to suit business goals
- Integrations with all the top marketing channels for better data analysis
- Not all features are available on all plans
- Limited reports available with the starter plan
Easy to use the builder for quick report generation
You can check out each plan in the free trial stage to better understand. You can always upgrade to a paid plan once you are satisfied with the results.
- Starter: $29 per month
- Pro: $50 per month
- Premium: $100 per month
- Enterprise: Contact the sales team for pricing
As one of the best Facebook ads reporting tools, it allows you to schedule weekly-monthly reports. Use this feature to stay on top of things and not miss any important updates.
Targeted towards in-house digital marketers, this is one of the best Facebook ads reporting tools to keep a close track of your Facebook ad campaigns. This tool goes beyond Facebook ad campaigns and helps track Google, YouTube, and LinkedIn ad campaigns as well.
You get metrics from all channels in a single place with this tool. Zillow, 3M, VISA, and Tableau are some brands that use this tool to enhance their marketing efforts and optimize ads.
- Automate report creation and data insight
- Option to export data to Google Sheets
- Option to integrate with BI tools for better visualization
- Integrations with multiple other software
- Detailed facebook insights and Facebook ad reporting
- White-label reports for ad agencies
- Customized reports suited to business goals
- Data visualization options
- Automatically pauses campaign when the budget goes low
- The learning curve is slightly steeper with this Facebook ad reporting tool
- One of the more expensive options
Slightly difficult to use. the interface is not intuitive
You can take a 14-day trial of the tool before deciding on the best-fit paid option. Contact their team for pricing details.
Use automation to schedule ads for the times when they work best to get a higher ROI.
Swydo is a top Facebook ads reporting tool to generate instant reports and customizable dashboards for real-time monitoring and insight gathering.
Over 2,000 companies across 80 countries use this tool, making it one of the best Facebook ads reporting tools. With this reporting tool, you can manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
GroupM, iProspect, and Labelium are some brands that use this tool to measure their social media ad spend performance.
- Option to integrate data from across channels into a single dashboard
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns or customers from a single dashboard
- Pre-defined templates to build reports and manage campaign tracking with ease
- Ability to identify bottlenecks, assign tasks and determine the deadlines for smooth workflows and effective ad campaign management
- This is one of the Facebook ads reporting tools that provide easy-to-view and highly visual dashboards
- Usable and accessible drag-n-drop interface that makes report creation easy
- Automated workflows to improve productivity and enhance campaign goals
- Limited report-sharing options. You can export it only to PDF or direct web link
- Customer support is not readily available
The interface comes with a slight learning curve.
You can opt for a 14-day free trial before subscribing to a paid plan. The paid plans start from $39 per month. You get 10 data sources, to begin with. As your data sources increase, your monthly pricing will also increase.
Try the free trial to assess your requirements and then choose a plan.
Madgicx is an AI-backed Facebook ads reporting tools that help optimize your Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Instagram Ads.
It is used by approximately 80k+ advertisers globally, including brands like Espirit, Snipes, and James Allen. The tool is packed with features that enhance lead generation, improve your cost per lead and offer increased ROI.
- AI-backed tool that offers intelligent algorithms to improve your ad campaigns based on the KPIs and targets you have added
- You can access hidden metrics and performance insights to help you optimize your Facebook ad campaigns
- Asset performance metrics like ad spend, funnel stage, and others to identify the low performing assets and determine budgets
- Visual data to track and monitor the performance of your Facebook ad campaigns
- Smart filters that help analyze the audience and improve segmentation for better ad targeting
- Offers multiple features like ad creation, insight generation, ad monitoring, and budget optimization
- AI-backed insights to help improve your future campaigns
- Doesn’t integrate with Google Analytics
- A slight learning curve associated; not a very intuitive tool
One of the most intuitive Facebook ads reporting tools. However, it comes with a bit of a learning curve. Customers may need to go through a few videos at the start.
You can opt for the 7-day free trial to get started and get familiarized with the tool. They have only one fixed subscription plan. It starts at $49 per month. As the ad spend goes up, your subscription fee will also increase.
Improve targeting by selecting your audience look-alike from the pre-defined audiences.
NinjaCat is a reliable and easy-to-use Facebook ads reporting tool that helps monitor the performance of your Facebook ads.
It is the ideal tool for Facebook ad agencies, brands, and media companies. Team Velocity, 360 Agency, and Gray are some businesses that use this tool to optimize their ad campaigns.
- Automated workflows and reports to get a complete performance insight into your social media strategies
- Insights on ad budgets and KPIs to keep an eye on the high-performing campaigns and the non-performing assets
- Cross-channel insights and performance tracking
- Visual representations of data analytics for easy viewing and better understanding available with this Facebook ad reporting tool
- Faster and accurate report generation for shorter lead cycles
- Get data from different channels and campaigns in a single report for holistic viewing
- Email alerts to improve KPI monitoring and campaign optimization
- Reuse the templates for faster report creation
- Not an intuitive interface. Requires a learning curve
- There is no free trial or free plan available for this tool
It is not a beginner-level tool. You need some training to start using the tool.
To get information on the pricing of one of the finest Facebook ads reporting tools, you need to connect with the sales team. No free trial is available. This is one of the Facebook ad reporting tools that do not offer any fixed subscription plans.
Track expenses, measure the campaign across marketing channels, and reduce reporting overheads.
As one of the best Facebook ads reporting tools, Qwaya offers integration with Facebook and Instagram to track and measure campaign results.
Schedule, and pause your campaigns at your convenience with this tool. WebProfits, iChica, and Admiral Markets are some of the customers of Qwaya.
- Option to set up campaign workflows for automated ad management and better scheduling
- Ability to collaborate with crucial campaign stakeholders with the multi-user feature
- Can integrate with Google Analytics to gain access to better insights and improve ad tracking
- Option to import data into Excel format
- Visual reporting is available with the Facebook ads reporting tool that enables fast and efficient analysis
- Option to track the click-throughs in Google Analytics for shorter lead cycles
- Pause the assets that don’t perform for budget optimization
- Not a great tool for in-depth reporting and metrics analysis
- Integration capabilities are limited to a few platforms
- You can export to limited formats
It is one of the easy-to-use Facebook ad reporting tools
Take a 14-day free trial of this Facebook ad reporting tool before opting for the paid plans. You can upgrade to the best-fit plan from the following:
- Premium: $149 per month
- Business: $249 per month
- Agency: $349 per month
Organize your campaigns into the right folders for a structured view of your marketing data with the Facebook ads reporting tool
As one of the most comprehensive Facebook ads reporting tools, Quintly offers unparalleled quality and customization for real-time and intuitive decisions.
Define your metrics, customize your dashboards and drive your insights for optimized campaigns. Accenture, Asos, Coca-Cola, and Samsung are a few brands that use Quintly for social media monitoring and reporting.
- Customizable dashboards with the option to select metrics
- Automated and customized reports
- Option to export data into PDF, Excel, and PPT
- Option to capture data from all social media channels in one place
- Competitor data benchmarking
- Built-in metrics library that makes report creation and data analysis easy and hassle-free
- Easy to combine paid and organic reports for Facebook for a comprehensive performance analysis
- Goes beyond Facebook to analyze which channel is most effective for your business
- Integrates with various software to enable enhanced data visualization
- The Facebook ads reporting tool doesn’t come with Google Analytics installed
- No pricing information is available
- You don’t get a free trial
- It does not measure the performance of individual posts on different social media channels
Easy to access and user-friendly tool
Your pricing plan depends on the total profiles you want to analyze and the no. of platforms you’ll be using with one of the robust Facebook ads reporting tools. You should book a demo before getting started. It will help determine the best-suited plan for your business.
Identify the metrics that best suit your campaign goals and include them in your analytics dashboard for better insights with this Facebook ads reporting tool.
With Whitelabel reports, this is one of the best Facebook ads reporting tools for agencies. You can use this to get Facebook ads analytics for multiple clients and send reports using your own branding.
- Provides analytics on several PPC metrics like CTR, impressions, etc.
- Tracks and measures conversion metrics on ad and campaign levels
- Offer detailed audience demographics and analysis
- Calculates the ROI for each ad campaign
- Has an intuitive dashboard
- Offer multiple integrations
- Works for both Instagram and Facebook ads
- Automates Facebook ad reporting by scheduling daily, weekly, or monthly reports
- Offers a risk-free 14-day free trial
- Users will need to go for the Agency plan or higher for all advanced features
- Lack of custom metrics is a common complaint from users
This Facebook ads reporting tool is fairly easy to use
Here are the pricing plans that it offers:
- Starter – $10 per month per client campaign
- Agency – $15 per month per client campaign
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
If you have a large-scale business it’s best to get a custom plan designed per your needs as fixed plans are only good for small businesses.
Unmetric is a highly robust Facebook ads reporting tools that helps you create a winning social strategy for your business.
It offers a complete benchmarking and detailed analysis of your Facebook ad campaigns’ performance to help know what works and what doesn’t. You can use these insights to optimize your social content strategy.
Used by top companies such as HDFC Life, CapGemini, and Tata Consultancy Services to get AI-powered insights into their Facebook campaigns. This is definitely one of the top Facebook ad reporting tools for getting a detailed Facebook ads report.
- Automated reports, one of the excellent features you get with the best Facebook ads reporting tools
- Option to export reports to PPT and Excel
- Competitor benchmarking and performance analysis
- Easy access to content across platforms
- Custom metrics selection in the dashboard
- Excellent customer support
- Customized information across social media channels
- Smart insights powered by AI to help you make the best decisions
- You don’t get a free trial of the product
- No pricing information is available on the website
- In-app notifications not available
Easy to use, customizable, and accessible tool
No pricing information is available on the website for Facebook ads reporting tools like Unmetric. You need to get a free demo to see how the tool works. Connect with the sales team to learn the best-fit pricing and plan for your business.
Use competitor intel to define your social media best practices and social campaign management strategy.
11. Rival IQ
Rival IQ is a simple Facebook ads report tool that allows you to gain insights into your ads’ performance without a data scientist.
Get a complete understanding of how you stand against your competition to optimize your campaign and improve lead generation.
Companies like Urban Decay and Convince and Convert have switched to one of the finest reporting tools to make smarter decisions about their Facebook ad campaigns.
- Complete competitor analysis and benchmark reporting to improve your campaigns and enhance the outcomes
- Customizable reports to make them more in sync with your goals
- Top metrics like follower count, engagement, and campaign performance in a single dashboard
- Campaign audit to keep a check on what works and what doesn’t for your campaign
- Easy-to-use Facebook ads reporting tool that offers in-depth analytics
- Data visualization for a better understanding of the analytics
- Competition intel in a single place for better access
- Professional reports in a single click
- Search functionality is not too intuitive
- Not much data available on video analytics
- Slightly on the expensive side if you want more detailed reports
Easy to use, accessible, and hassle-free tool
If you are looking for Facebook ads reporting tools that offer a free trial, then your search ends with Rival IQ. If you are satisfied with the trial version, you can upgrade to a paid plan.
- Drive: $239 per month
- Engage: $329 per month
- Engage Pro: $519 per month
Add a competitive benchmark to all your metrics to know what your industry standing is and what steps you need to take to optimize your Facebook ad campaigns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How do I pull a report from Facebook Ads?
You can use one of the many Facebook ads reporting tools to pull data from Facebook Ads Manager and help with report creation. You will need to pre-set the data you want to measure for the specific ad campaigns when using these Facebook ads reporting tools.
Set the date range for which you wish to check the ad performance and schedule the reports. These reports will be automatically created and will be delivered to your inbox.
Q2. Can you automate Facebook reports?
Yes, you can automate the report creation feature offered by Facebook ads reporting tools and schedule the delivery of reports. Most Facebook ads reporting tools allow you to choose relevant metrics to create quick reports.
You can use the drag-n-drop interface to create reports, define workflows, and schedule report deliveries.
Once you have set up the tool, you are free to focus on your core work, while the tool will ensure you receive all the detailed insights and metrics.
Q3. How do I track Facebook ads performance?
You need to visit the Facebook ads manager to track the performance of your campaigns.
You can keep track of the total people who saw your ad, the click-through rates for your campaigns, and the total amount spent on these campaigns.
Visit Ads manager in the business account. Here, you need to click on campaigns or ad sets. Open the “View Charts” part to see the insights on a single pane.
Alternatively, you can use Facebook ads reporting tools to access this data in an easy-to-consume manner. You can also use these Facebook ads reporting tools to integrate data from multiple sources into a single dashboard.
Q4. How do I analyze Facebook ads data?
To check the performance of your Facebook, look into the following data in the Facebook ads reporting tools:
- Reach and impressions garnered by the ad campaign
- Likes, shares, and comments as it helps measure the engagement
- Click through rate for your campaigns as it helps know how many people are interested in the ad
- Total conversion rate from different ad sets and the entire campaign
Q5. What is a good CTR for Facebook ads?
A good CTR for Facebook ads is somewhere around 0.9%. This is true for all industries. In some cases, such as retail and legal sectors, the CTR goes up to 1.61% and 1.59%, respectively.
You can improve the CTR by using the following tactics:
- Personalizing the campaign
- Adding visually-appealing images
- Using a witty sales copy
- Reducing text length
- Adding emojis
Facebook ads reporting tools are essential to keep track of your ad campaigns, measure their effectiveness, and optimize your ad spend. Facebook ads reporting tools help marketers improve their campaign performance and ROI.
You can choose any of the Facebook ads reporting tools from the list and generate quick reports/resources to share with your team or clients.
So, what are you waiting for? Take your pick from among the best Facebook ads reporting tools and run successful campaigns. Good luck!